A sales internship in the forestry and wood construction industries.
Lebenslauf Code : 5306342e4c1acad2
Datum der letzten Veränderung : 2014-02-21
Herr Ma... Pa...
Vorbereitete Berufe : Executive
Schule: Inseec Business School
Höchste abgeschlossene Studium mit einem Diplom : Abitur
Letzte Diplom :
Aktuelle Studiumsniveau : Abitur+3
Vorbereitete Berufe : Executive
Dauer des Praktikums : 4 to 6 months
Anfang des Praktikums :
duale Berufsausbildung Nein
Beweglichkeit darum Ihrem Wohnort : 100Km >> ...
February 20, 2014
Dear Mr, Mrs
I am a
2nd year student at the INSEEC Business School in Bordeaux (France). An internship abroad in an English-speaking
country is an integral part of the INSEEC program. With a strong interest in the field of
forestry and the wood construction industry, I am writing to inquire as to
internship opportunities with your company.
While at INSEEC, I
have studied how to run and develop a business: corporate finance, marketing,
business plan, business modeling, human resources, and I.T. More recently, I chose to specialize in
entrepreneurship to prepare myself for the launching and development of a
future start-up venture. I have had the
opportunity to put theory to practice during my part-time job as a Sales
Associate at a national shoe store franchise.
More specifically, in addition to conducting sales transactions, I
assist the store manager with writing contracts, calculating pay slips,
improving sales techniques, meeting objectives and multi-tasking. I am highly motivated to leverage my business
knowledge and skills in an internship with your company.
More specifically, I
come from the Aquitaine region in France where forestry is one of the leading
industries. My grandfather initiated me at an early age, transmitting his
fascination with forest management, versatility of wood products and
by-products and possibilities for new applications (wood by-products as an alternative
fuel source.) I share my grandfather’s
enthusiasm for silviculture and wood, and would be delighted to intern with
your Company in wood construction in the commercial department: exportation, sales
and communication to markets, marketing or launch of new products.
hope my profile is of interest to you and would be happy to discuss my
experience, my motivations and your business development plans to explore
options for an internship with your company. Thank you very much for your consideration. I
will be contacting you shortly to follow up on my request.
internship in the forestry and wood construction industries.
• 2012-2015, INSEEC Business School – Bordeaux, France:
MSc in International Management
• 2010-2012, Lycée Grand Lebrun – Bordeaux, France: Associate’s Degree in mathematics, social sciences, and geopolitics.
• 2010, Lycée Thiers – Marseille, France:
High School Diploma with a specialization in
Sales –Customer Service – Coaching - Negotiation–
Multilingual - Teamwork – Takes Initiatives – Fast Learner
- Conscientious – Detail-oriented
“Minelli”, Bordeaux – France. November 2013- April 2014
Sales Associate in an Upscale Shoe Store
- Greeting customers, assisting clients with their shoe style
- Recognized by management as the top performing sales associate. - Realize an average sales index of 2.0 per day and per customer. Required
sales index is 1.4.
- Ability to serve 5 clients simultaneously during peak periods and sales
“Joyas”, Fuerteventura - Spain.
Surf Instructor in a surf school
- Provided classes in French, Spanish and English or 2 to 7 children or
adults in an instructional and recreational setting.
- Lesson planning and instruction for both land and water lectures,
equipment inspection, demonstration and skill practice.
- 5 hours/day, 6 days a week, in the water pushing students onto waves.
“Billabong”, Bordeaux – France. January 2013
Sales Associate in an internationally renowned surf shop.
- Processed transactions on a
- Sale of top of the line surf
wetsuits and snow jackets (Retail value: 300 euros.)
- Sale of clothing, watches, shoes and
accessories for men and women.
English: frequent use
Spanish: frequent use
I.T: Social network, PowerPoint, Word and
- Headed up the organization of, “The Raid,” a major sport event for
INSEEC. Managed the participation of 3 fellow students to plan a whitewater
competition between 80 students during three days in the Basque region.
- Served as a volunteer surf instructor in a Casablanca shantytown during
the summer of 2012.
- Basketball- 3 practices a week and tournaments (local competition).
Responsible for the scorer’s table for the club.
- Surfing – 9 years since the age of 13 in France, Spain, Morocco and
- Guitar- 4 years of practice
Kaufen Sie ein Zugriff auf die Cv-thek von Praktikanten
Chercheur de stage : présentez votre cv gratuitement ici
Les derniers stagiaires
Praktikant : vous aussi donnez de la visibilité à votre candidature